WHS Homes is always on the lookout for great talent to support our three brands, Timberpeg®, Real Log Homes® and American Post & Beam®. From our sales and office support staff, to our innovative designers and dedicated craftsmen and women, we are one of the leaders in the log and timber frame industries.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER FOR WHS HOMES, INC. (TIMBERPEG, REAL LOG HOMES AND AMERICAN POST & BEAM BRANDS).
WHS Homes, Inc. is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Regional Sales Manager to join our team. If you are organized, have exceptional customer service and communications skills, a positive attitude and a professional demeanor you could be the perfect candidate for a WHS Homes, Inc. Regional Sales Manager.
The Regional Sales Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Following up on, qualifying, and developing leads in order to secure sales
- Managing client projects from inception through completion including pre-construction planning, design, production, delivery, and construction phases
- Working effectively with our in-house design, marketing, pricing, and production departments to ensure successful and efficient project execution
- Pro-actively communicating with customers to set realistic expectations and address problems as they arise
- Attending territory-specific home shows and other industry and trade events to market and drive sales
- Thoroughly reviewing CAD drafted plans to ensure accuracy Reviewing project pricing and writing contracts
- Supporting & managing assigned Independent Representatives in their sales and marketing efforts
- Training sales support staff
Associates or Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or demonstrated work experience in a related field.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Salary plus commission based position. Paid time off, sick/personal time, 401k, medical, dental, life insurance, holidays
SALES AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR WHS HOMES, INC. (Timberpeg®, REAL Log Homes®, and American Post & Beam®)
WHS Homes, Inc. is seeking an energetic Sales and Administrative Assistant to support our Regional Sales Managers. This role will work alongside and report to our Regional Sales Managers at our design, manufacturing and sales office in Claremont, NH.
The Sales Assistant will:
- Be exceedingly comfortable responding to lead inquiries over the phone.
- Be the first live point of contact for our customers and must be poised, articulate, and conversational.
- Have strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Be eager to learn about timber frame, post & beam, & log home construction
- Answer basic design, manufacturing and construction related questions with on the job training by our Regional Sales Manager
- Enter, update and manage lead information and communication in lead/customer database (MSCRM)
- Possess strong computer literacy and comfortable using:
- MS Office programs - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Sales/Lead Management Database knowledge a plus (MSCRM database or other comparable CRM Database experience - i.e. Salesforce)
*No prior experience in timber frame or post & beam building systems necessary
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Paid time off, sick/personal time, 401k, medical, dental, life insurance, holidays.
Don't see a job for you but still interested in working with us? Feel free to send us your resume along with a cover letter stating how you think your skills could benefit our team.